TALENT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY
- London, UK
- Permanent contract
- £26,000 starting salary + commission scheme
- Flexible Working at Soho Works, one of the world’s most sought after co-working spaces as part of the Soho House Group
- Soho Friends & Soho Works memberships
About the role
As the Talent Specialist, the candidate experience starts with YOU. It’s your job to SERVE people by helping them get closer to their DREAM ROLE and to get clarity on the TRUTH about where they are, help them transition out of mediocrity and introduce them to a BIGGER, BETTER and more WONDERFUL vision of their career.
The people you will resource and work with at Chace People will have their lives and careers radically transformed. They will be HAPPIER, MORE FULFILLED and will serve the world in a bigger, grander, more wonderful way. Ultimately the candidates who you source and nurture from the beginning will become our clients.
As the Talent Specialist you will have the opportunity to support across the different divisions within our agency, from Business Support, to Private Staffing, to Yacht and Jet Crew. The experience and exposure you gain as the Talent Specialist will pave your career path into the Talent Manager within a specialist division.
Our ideal person
You TAKE PRIDE in your work. You care about the service you deliver. You SERVE not sell.
You must be naturally CURIOUS and LIKEABLE. You enjoy speaking to people (no matter their position) and can listen and understand people’s needs.
You must be COACHABLE and strive to be a WORLD CLASS. You must enjoy mastering your skills and strive to deliver excellence every time.
You must have high INTEGRITY. You honour what is right for your candidates and that includes being able to say “no” when someone is not a fit. Doing the right thing has to be more important to you than making the sale.
We LOVE what we do, have a lot of fun and enjoy an amazing team environment. It’s integral that you enjoy working as part of a team.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a TOP PERFORMING customer services and sales person with at least 2 years’ experience who will join our growing team.
- Ambitious, sales driven and goal orientated individuals
- A genuine passion for recruitment
- Confidence in your communication style
- An analytical mindset to produce excellent research and results
We are a DYNAMIC and FAST-GROWING business with a TEAM OF SUPERSTARS who consistently DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS for our candidates and clients.
If you are going to work with us, you need ENERGY, a “CAN-DO” ATTITUDE, ENTHUSIASM and MASSIVE DEDICATION. If you are a dabbler, or your favourite phrase is “yeah but” we are not the right team for you.
Here at Chace, we’re all about COMMUNITY and we celebrate PERSONAL TALENT, ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, MASTERY and PURPOSE. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be INSPIRED by what they do. Having great people around us is key to our success and we’ll support you and give you the AUTONOMY to reach your BIG GOALS.
We are a specialist recruitment agency placing senior support staff with high profile employers around the world. Based at SOHO WORKS in West London, one of the WORLD’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER CO-WORKING SPACES as part of the Soho House Group, you'll be provided with a MacBook, iPhone and all the tools you need to be successful in your role, including WORKING WITH ONE OF THE BEST TECH STACKS IN THE INDUSTRY! You will report to the Managing Directors and will be working alongside a team of specialist Talent Managers and Researchers.
Values we care about
- EXCELLENCE – We love doing our ordinary jobs extraordinarily well
- TRANSPARENCY – We believe our transparency leads to others’ transformation
- RESOURCEFULNESS – Where there’s a will, there’s a way
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN AND PROGRESS – We don’t always know the answer, but we are eager to learn
- OPEN-MINDEDNESS AND ADAPTABILITY – Respect all ways. Always
Your Responsibilities outlined
- Sourcing and identifying candidates within our specialist divisions to present to the Talent Managers for specific briefs set to you, and for our community in general
- Identifying, assessing and engaging with skilled candidates through proactive recruiting techniques
- Cold calling and networking to build your pool of candidates
- Supporting the Talent Managers with individual mandates and on areas for growth within our specialist divisions
- Pre-screening candidates and onboarding documents into our CRM
- CV formatting
- Interview scheduling for the Talent Managers
- CRM and ATS management
- Working with the Talent Managers and your Direct Line Manager to strategise on advertising opportunities
On top of a competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- A flat rate commission structure based on personal contribution to sales
- Unlimited bonus potential including; restaurant vouchers and Apple products for meeting targets!
- Soho Friends membership (part of the Soho House Group), which includes preferential rates across Soho House globally and invites to members-only events, plus discounts across some Soho House Group Restaurants and Cinemas, room rates, Cowshed Spa, Soho Home and more
- Team activities and wellbeing in the office, such as; Monday meditation, Friday drinks trolley and holiday theme activities
- Company Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
So, what are you waiting for? Please upload your CV with a punchy paragraph as to why you’d like to work with us and apply now!