PRINCIPAL HOUSEHOLD COORDINATOR FOR PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE FAMILY IN MIAMI
- Up to $200,000+ gross p.a. (DOE)
- Miami, FL
- Permanent | Full Time
Chace People is looking to fill a meaningful role where you’ll be the backbone supporting a high-net-worth family in their newly founded residence in Miami. We're seeking a resourceful Principal Household Coordinator with a keen eye for detail to assist in crafting a harmonious household environment, characterised by efficiency and warmth.
You’ll work closely with the principals, integrating smoothly with other team members and becoming a reliable point of contact in the household. You will become the bridge between the principals and the wider team, especially during an important relocation project in the initial 12 months.
- Efficiently handling a range of errands, liaising with premium service providers and vendors.
- Driving as a core activity, including pickups, drop-offs, and procuring specialty and household items.
- Maintaining records and inventory of household purchases.
- Organising within the house including tidying up and be willing to help clean up if there is an unexpected event (entertaining, or installation for instance).
- Assisting with event preparation and greeting guests upon arrival, including front of house service and table settings.
- Coordinating Lifestyle appointments and establishing good relations with local restaurants, private members clubs, hotels and service providers.
- Acting as the point of contact for telephone calls, emails and other correspondence to the household.
- Coordinate with on-site staff as first point of contact; bridging the gap between principals with internal staff, external vendors and all stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot when things aren’t working and be-on site to manage repairs with outside vendors.
- Responsible for getting the necessary security paperwork in place with outside vendors (NDAs, COIs, etc.).
- Accurate and concise management of household documentation; filing and reporting.
- Assisting with ad hoc travel arrangements.
- Providing packing and unpacking assistance; luggage, boxes, parcels and so on.
An experienced professional with a deep understanding of private household and service roles, you bring a repertoire of skills, including excellent knowledge of Miami's vibrant culture. You will seamlessly fulfil a myriad of responsibilities, showing a commitment to efficiency and reliability.
You will display loyalty and a proven history of long-term engagements in previous roles, showcasing your capacity to foster trusted relationships while upholding discretion.
If you are a proactive, highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, eager to take on a role where every day is a fruitful challenge, we invite you to get in touch.
We value candidates who can bring stability, demonstrating proven experience and excellent references.
|Salary from:||USD $200,000.00|
|Salary to:||USD $225,000.00|