EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF
- $80,000-100,000+ gross p.a. (DOE) + amazing benefits package
- West Palm Beach, Florida USA
- Full-time | Permanent Contract
- Hybrid working conditions
- To start straight away
Are You the Superstar We’re Looking For?
Chace People is thrilled to partner with a Principal who is not just an entrepreneur but one of the world’s most influential life and business strategists, a bestselling author, and a renowned philanthropist. As someone who is highly recognised as a sought-after figure in motivation and leadership, our client embodies excellence, innovation, and a desire to make a real difference. We are currently seeking a dynamic, energetic, and dedicated Executive Assistant to work directly with our client's Chief of Staff, and become part of this inspiring journey.
About the Role:
As the Chief of Staff’s right-hand person, this role is not just another job but an opportunity to be a vital part of a mission-driven, philanthropic family. With no two days being the same, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work Hand in Hand with the Chief of Staff and be an integral part of a tight-knit internal team, contributing to a 24/7 “New Yorker” mentality.
- Enjoy a Hybrid Work Environment: working from home with regular in-person team meetings, you must be self-motivated, disciplined, and able to thrive without micromanagement.
- Manage Complex Logistics: handle travel, private aviation, visas, complex scheduling, gifting, and personal support.
- Fiscal Responsibilities: prioritize tasks and manage invoices and budgets.
- Be Part of a Second Family: embrace a work hard, play hard culture. Enjoy time together in a positive, upbeat environment where the team around you feels like family.
Who You Are:
- Efficient and Quick: with a zest for life, you're always ready to roll with the punches in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Energetic and Collaborative: you'll be working energetically and collaboratively, having fun together, and understanding the importance of confidentiality.
- Solution-Focused and Down to Earth: not gossipy or dramatic, you're focused on the solutions, always at effect and not cause.
- Experience: previous experience in administration, hospitality, or a similar role would be beneficial.
You'll be joining a team where your health, humor, sociable nature, and humble attitude will be highly valued. Our client believes in connecting to the mission, always striving to make a difference, and they want you to be a part of it!
Benefits: Our client offers unmatched employee benefits, including medical, dental, 410(k), employees stock plan and more.
If you feel that you could be an incredible ambassador for our client's personal and professional brand and can keep up with their global lifestyle and business demands, we would be happy to expand upon the unmatched employee benefits with suitable candidates.
Apply today to become a vital part of this exciting journey!