- Supervising and coordinating all maintenance, repairs, and renovations for buildings and estate grounds.
- Ensuring that each department or unit delivers services of the highest quality to both the family and guests.
- Overseeing daily operations and ensuring adherence to relevant policies and procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of properties and facilities to maintain order and efficiency.
- Collaborating with all Heads of Department to ensure smooth and effective property operations.
- Taking charge of vendor relations and contract negotiation for furnishings, and technical maintenance, while ensuring optimal value for the employer.
- Assessing and addressing operational purchasing needs based on requirements.
- Engaging with external companies and contractors for various tasks and property-related projects.
- Reviewing all contracts with service providers and ensuring compliance with standard procedures when third parties are hired to offer products or services.
- Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of the employees.
- Assist first-line managers to achieve their goals and also ensure that all teams within a unit are functioning well.
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure the smooth daily operations, which will involve the creation and implementation of clear logistic and daily SOPs.
- Evaluate and improve operations while developing new solutions to meet and exceed the principal's expectations.