ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS SCALEUP IN LONDON
- London, UK | On-Site Permanent Contract | Full Time
- Up to £35-40,000 DOE
- ASAP Start Date
Chace People is searching for an ambitious Account Manager to support our clients growing team within the Health and Wellness sector. Currently in a period of expansion, they are looking for an experienced candidate who is driven, hungry and proactive to join their London-based office.
The Accounts Manager will be reporting to the COO and will be maintaining and growing established and new company accounts. As the ideal candidate you be someone from an account management background within the Health and Wellness sector with proven success in working with national retailers. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships whilst continuously looking for ways to grow revenue. You will be process and revenue driven as well as being tech-savvy and will get stuck in to get things over the line with a focus on doing what is needed in a start-up environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining relationships and becoming a trusted point of contact for the client
- Educating clients on our products to maximise opportunities and sales and delivering remote or in-person training workshops on the product
- Organising samples and following up with the client on any queries
- Proactively partner with clients to manage expectations, understand needs and build strategic support plans
- Managing multiple accounts at any one time and developing a weekly structure for client communications and onsite visits
- Constant oversight of the client's account i.e. tracking orders, checking on deliveries and receipt of products
- Continuously educating yourself and our clients on the Health and Well-being sector to ensure the product is regarded as an industry-leading brand
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, growing company and if this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch.
Only candidates with the relevant experience and excellent checkable references need apply.