PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO INFLUENTIAL AND HIGH PROFILE INDIVIDUAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- £5000 net pcm
- Middle East | Live In
- Permanent | Full Time
- Spring 2023 start date
Chace People are searching for a Personal Assistant to be the point of call for our VVIP client based in the Middle East.
The Principal is heavily involved in fashion, art and design and an interest or previous experience in these fields would be highly regarded. Working 6 days per week whilst in the Middle East, the candidate has accommodation provided and access to drivers. Full flexibility when traveling is required as the candidate would be expected to travel alongside the team (all accommodation and work expenses would be covered).
The ideal person will be well presented and an exceptional ambassador for our client. Someone with impeccable manners, excellent verbal and written communication skills, whom holds discretion and tact as a priority in all endeavours of the Principal’s life. The candidate should exude a calm and composed demeanour, and have exemplary organisation and time management skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the point of contact for telephone calls, email and other correspondence
- Liaising with the Family Office
- Accurate and concise management of all relevant documentation
- Fiscal responsibility; recording and reporting daily incoming and outgoing expenditures
- Staff household management
- Monitoring household projects; liaising with designers, architects and contractors
- Scheduling appointments, managing the calendar, and sending reminders
- Handling orders for all local and international purchases
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, and all personnel as per the Principal’s request
- Accompanying the Principal at her request
- Travel arrangements: all logistics including the booking of tickets, cars and hotels
- Organising visas
- Consular contact
- Diary Management of appointments; both, personal and professional
- Research worldwide locations for the Principal’s needs and interests
This is a wonderful opportunity to support and dynamic, high-profile Principal and if this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch. We are short-listing candidates now for interview to begin in May 2023.
Only candidates with the relevant experience and excellent checkable references need to apply.