SUPERYACHT SPECIALITY CHEF REQUIRED FOR 70M MOTOR YACHT
- Salary EUR 6,500 PCM (DOE)
- Jan/Feb 2023 start date
- Permanent position | Private Vessel
- Greece and Saudi Arabia itinerary, island hopping!
- Rotation 4:2 after probation period of 3 months to be confirmed
The Chace People team is looking for a superstar Specialty Chef who is a gluten-free expert to join our client’s 70m Motor Yacht (M/Y), currently located in Greece.
We are working with a great team, with owners, guests & crew who love gluten-free, Italian food!
- Relevant qualifications in high-end gastronomy and service
- Specialising in Gluten Free diets and Italian cuisine is a must
- At least 3 seasons of yachting experience
The vessel is currently in Greece where you will join, before heading to Saudi to commence island hopping and diving excursions in the Red Sea!
The owners love Italian, Mexican and Greek dishes with plenty of spice.
Working with an existing, specialist team of 3 Chefs.
Full accident and emergency cover (yachts insurance) as well as full medical cover.
This is a rotational role of 4 months on and 2 months off after the probation period.
Our client is conducting interviews now and is looking to make a hire for a March 2023 start. Please note that as part of the interview process, you will be fully vetted and will be expected to take part in a personality profiling test, which you will be guided on - and fully prepared for - by the Chace Crew team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that applicants with relevant experience and certificates, as well as excellent checkable references will only be considered.