SENIOR PA FOR AN AMAZING VVIP FAMILY IN FLORIDA
- Salary $120-150,000 gross p.a. DOE
- Wellington, FL, USA
- Hours: 5 day working week with a rota shift schedule (plus flexibility for additional hours)
- ASAP start with interviews to begin immediately
- Candidates must have US working rights
You will be required to be heavily involved with the Principals diary, presenting her with daily detailed itineraries aswell as organising the schedules of the family’s two young children and the household pets.
The ideal candidate will have an upbeat and happy disposition, a flexible fast-paced work ethic, a discrete nature and a natural team player mentality. The role would ideally suit someone with a hospitality background who understands how to provide a top level service.
This is a daily, live-out position working on a rota schedule which will be discussed with successful applicants. Previous PA experience is essential, as is experience working with a private UHNW family.
What will I be doing?
- Providing complete support to the female Principal
- Managing the Principal’s diary with intricate detail and providing detailed daily itineraries
- Managing the diary and schedule of the two young children
- Organising the care of the pets
- High end purchasing of clothing and managing deliveries and unboxing
- Booking personal appointments for the Principal
- Handling purchases, returns, logistics, and memberships
- Flexibility to travel to various properties as needed around the world
- Errand running
- Liaising with all staff in the team to coordinate diaries to ensure the swift running of the Principal’s schedule and life
What do I need?
- 5+ years in a Private Household setting
- Disciplined organiser
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Good at anticipating issues and a resourceful problem solver
- Good relationship-builder with household staff, contractors and suppliers
- The highest attention to detail with all tasks no matter how small, or large
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only.