TEAM ASSISTANT TO HIGH PROFILE PRINCIPAL’S PRIVATE OFFICE
- £45,000-£55,000 DOE
- London UK
- Permanent Contract | Full-Time
- 5 Days Per Week (Sunday – Thursday With Possible Additional Hours)
Chace People is working on behalf of one of our fantastic clients with an exciting opportunity to enter the world of fashion and luxury. Supporting an incredibly busy and inspiring individual, you will be working across all her business endeavors, philanthropic and private affairs as well as supporting her Family Office.
This position is central to the effective running of the Principal’s office, working closely with the Principal’s PA and Personal Manager. You will be executing tasks across a variety of projects which will involve liaising with a myriad of people, from household staff and the family business team overseas, to hair & make-up artists and photographers.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the general running and organization of the office, ensuring it is always presentable in readiness for Principal’s guest arrivals.
- Understanding the Principal’s requirements, ensuring her needs are met when residing in the office.
- IT management/set-up in preparation for video and conference calls, liaising with IT team to ensure any technical issues are mitigated.
- Management of stationery cupboard, ensuring stocks and supplies are replenished according to Principal and team requirements.
- Management of kitchen supplies, ensuring products are always in good supply and are aligned with the principal’s preferences e.g., Herbal teas, favourite juices, healthy snacks etc.
- Liaise with the landlord, security and all office suppliers, building relationships and negotiating rates.
- Offer administrative support to the Principal’s Personal Assistant and Personal Manager, providing services such as telephone liaison, setting up appointments, messaging, correspondence and general communication.
- Work effectively with the principal’s other EAs located across her network. This will include coordinating zoom calls and providing support for meetings as instructed by the Principal’s PA.
- Completion of forms prior to beauty treatments and medical appointments.
- Acting as a conduit between the House Manager and Principal’s PA regarding administrative duties as and when required.
- Answering all incoming calls, taking messages as appropriate.
- Management and running of general errands such as;
- On-line purchasing
- Gifting for all occasions and celebrations (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Diwali, etc)
- Ownership & management of gifting schedule for UK & rest of world.
- Pre-event preparation – Assist Principal’s PA with the organization of make-up artist, hair stylist, nail artist, wardrobe stylist etc., ensuring the principal is fully prepared for all events.
- Attend home project/styling meetings, taking notes, managing actions and tracking outputs.
- Assist Principal’s PA with travel planning, creation of detailed itineraries, organization of yacht charters, flight and hotel bookings via agent located overseas.
- Management of Principal’s travel pouches, ensuring correct products are always contained within.
- Management of Principal’s travel preference lists, ensuring they’re kept up to date with the Principal’s requirements.
- Management of all passports & necessary visas for Principal’s family members as well as any staff that travel with her, ensuring they are continuously and proactively managed.
- Supporting family office nannies from time to time, for example;
- Researching child related activities for children’s entertainment.
- Purchasing errands on behalf of Principal’s children.
- Always follow household security protocol ensuring that security and house manager are made aware in advance.
- From time to time, you may be required to ask about fees for any tutors/teachers and gain authorization for this expenditure from the principal.
- Management of Principals contact database and any other digital file structures.
- Pro-actively research any online articles, press or social media articles relating to the principal.
- Records of any articles completed by the principal must be maintained, including all interview articles and press cuttings.
- Monitor Wikipedia page and any magazines where the principal is featured.
- Standing in for colleagues during times of absence
- Any other reasonable requests from the Principal or Management
This is an amazing opportunity to join a busy, high-profile Principal and our client is motivated to hire now! Interviews are taking place currently, so if this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.