NEW ROLE FOR HOUSE MANAGER/BUTLER AT PRESTIGIOUS ESTATE (DOMESTIC COUPLES WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED)
- Salary USD (DOE)
- Georgia, USA
- Immediate start | Interviews taking place now!
- Live-in or Live-out | Permanent position
The Chace People team is actively looking for an experienced House Manager or Butler to join an established hunting estate in Georgia, USA.
Our client's beautiful hunting estate is a traditional plantation and private family home located in southwest Georgia. The estate hosts weekend shooting parties that will include family and guests for the season (November – March), with general upkeep and maintenance as required throughout the remainder of the year
This role would suit a self-sufficient House Manager with service experience, or could be suited to a hands-on senior Butler, or even a Domestic Couple who would be able to combine their skills to take on the role together!
Duties will include:
- Looking after the family when they are residence
- Looking after guests during hunting parties and for dinner parties
- Liaising with the Chef to ensure a seamless and timely service of meals
- Serving meals and drinks
- Being hands-on with general housekeeping and laundry (working with and overseeing a team of Housekeepers during the hunting season)
- Providing a turn down service
- Managing a small seasonal team
- Occasional chauffeur duties
- Light gardening and general handyman tasks
A typical week during the hunting season will comprise of guests, usually groups of between 6-12, arriving on Thursday for lunch and departing after lunch on Sunday.
Occasionally there will be family in residence during the week throughout the season also (there will be down time when the family are not in residence) and family will also often spend the holidays; Thanksgiving and Christmas at the estate.
There is the ability to live on site in a separate, beautiful staff cottage on the grounds that includes a private bedroom, ensuite bathroom and living room.
This is an urgent hire and interviews are taking place now!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.