PRIVATE PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR HIGH PROFILE FIGURE IN ENTERTAINMENT
- £70,000+ gross p.a. depending on experience
- South London based with international travel
- To start ASAP
We are looking for a flexible and dynamic, Private Personal Assistant for our globally high-profile client, based in London with flexibility for international travel. This is a live-out, full-time role and as the ideal candidate you must be able to drive with an easy commute to South London. You will be joining a well-established private support team in what is a very rewarding and positive working environment.
Working alongside a wider personal household and business support staff, you will be a key team player and won’t be afraid to go outside of your remit as required. You will be someone who is able to work on your own initiative, a good self–starter who will blend in seamlessly with the existing structure. The principal travels extensively and sometimes to a very changeable schedule, so you must be adaptable by nature and unflappable! The successful candidate for this exciting role will be completely flexible to travel at a moment’s notice. You will quickly familiarise yourself with the principal’s preferences and will always be a few steps ahead in terms of logistics, provisioning and communication with multiple teams to ensure a smooth and efficient day-to-day.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the principal’s diary
- Arranging private and commercial travel and holidays
- Managing systems, including filing, inventories, contacts, house manuals, and preventative maintenance schedules
- Paying invoices and liaising with accountant to help tracking household finances, bank statement reconciliation, and petty cash. Ensuring discrepancies are followed through
- Liaising with the principal’s legal and finance teams to ensure instructions are being put in place
- Carrying out an annual review of all major household expenditure items to ensure that the most efficient option is in place
- Reviewing Insurance policies ensuring that there is no overlap
- Understanding the operating household systems including TV, WiFi, Security
- Reviewing/ renewing subscriptions including TV / Broadband / Gym / Healthcare ensuring best value.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and taxation including parking permits, scheduling repairs and servicing
- Handling purchases, returns, logistics, and memberships
- Facilitating quotes and agreements with suppliers and tradespeople.
- Organising celebrations, dinners and occasionally helping with staff events
- Managing contractors and schedules for refurbishment, landscaping, and maintenance projects. Reviewing suppliers periodically for value for money
- Supervision of contractors / trades people whilst they are on site
- Managing holiday calendar for household staff. Ensuring household staff are fully updated with the principal’s and family’s needs on a day-to-day basis
- Where necessary adapting household staff’s schedules to tie in with the principal’s and family needs
- Flexibility to travel to various properties as needed around the world
- Errand running and procurement of household items / gift buying / clothing
- Liaising with all staff in the team to coordinate diaries to ensure the swift running of the principal’s schedule and life
What do I need?
- 10+ years’ experience within a Private Household setting
- Car Driver located within easy reach of South London
- Exceptional use of tech within the workplace
- Disciplined organiser
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Good at anticipating issues and a resourceful problem solver
- Good relationship-builder with household staff, contractors and suppliers
- The highest attention to detail with all tasks no matter how small, or large
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.