AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED BUTLER, IN LONDON WITH TRAVEL
£60,000 - £80,000 gross p.a. doe and perfect fit
Full-time, permanent contract
London, UK | Ability to travel to US
We are looking for a highly experienced Butler to be based in London for this exciting position for an American family with a residences in the UK and throughout the US. You you will be expected to travel to the US as required. Typically, the travel schedule will be; January through April and July through August, but a degree of flexibility is required.
Ideally this position would suit a mature person with few family ties due to the dedication required. You must be a confident driver and an excellent valet with great attention to detail. You will be fast on your feet, trustworthy, flexible and discreet, with the ability to maintain the highest standards at all times.
The role will involve all the usual duties associated with a modern-day Butler looking after the Principal’s every need including but not limited to:
- general household maintenance (light bulbs, basic interior and exterior DIY and so on)
- packing and unpacking
- valeting clothes
- polishing shoes
- running errands
- looking after and maintaining cars
- preparing table/bar for entertaining
- serving guests (silver service)
- maintaining/organising wines and provisioning
- working as a team with the housekeeper, PA and chef
- Helping prepare the house/cars for arrival in the UK
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a shotgun licence and be eligible for a US Visa
Accommodation in London will comprise; a private, double room in basement of the residence with own bathroom and shared living space.
The salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience and current earning capabilities, plus your flexibility and hard work is rewarded throughout the year.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that candidates with excellent, checkable references and relevant experience need only apply.