EXECUTIVE BUSINESS ASSISTANT (CHIEF OF STAFF) TO SUPPORT OWNER OF LUXURY HOSPITALITY GROUP
London, UK | Immediate start
££ negotiable dependent on experience
Hybrid working – from Central London HO and on-site at hospitality establishments
We are looking for a hugely dynamic and committed hospitality professional to join the executive support team for our brilliant client, who is the owner of a well-known, luxury private members’ club group in London.
You will be someone who is entirely flexible and service minded, going above and beyond to meet expectations and to immerse yourself in every area of the business. This is a position which will see you working within a core support team, becoming an ambassador for the group and an extension of the owner. From providing top level strategic assistance, preparing the Owner for meetings, overseeing and updating presentation materials, managing special projects and events, to identifying opportunities and managing correspondence and and agendas — you're the go-getter who keeps their executive on top of their game by anticipating needs and streamlining requests and workflows.
You will be someone who is energetic and with a positive, approachable demeanour.
What you’ll do
- Alongside an EA, provide comprehensive support – from high-profile calendar and schedule management, to inbox management and travel - acting as a “gatekeeper” by tactfully prioritising time and requests based on business needs.
- Act as a contact point for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring you’re aware of “who’s who” and “what’s what” to best prioritise for business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as a sounding board and partner, keeping the CEO and the executive team up-to-speed in order to help facilitate focus, time and decision-making.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings including preparing agendas, meeting materials (from presentations through to detailed documents), reservations, meeting room and location set up.
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects and events simultaneously.
- Show your incredible attention to detail with a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
Who you are
- Previous relevant working experience as a Senior Executive Assistant and / or a Senior Advisor to CEO-level, broader C-level and / or senior Principal with an independent attitude to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to prioritise multiple tasks / projects, and always looking for ways to improve. A problem-solver who keeps a positive attitude!
- A self-driven individual who is able to work independently. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to frequently changing priorities.
- Proven track record of being able to succeed under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Tactful with colleagues, and have a high-level of integrity with sound judgement when dealing with discrete information.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly proficient with Microsoft Office and G Suite, including Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Slides (or similar).
More details will be discussed with successful applicants and interviews are taking place now!