RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (PRIVATE STAFF DIVISION)
- Permanent contract
- ~£60,000 – £100,000+ OTE
- Competitive Salary + Transparent Uncapped Commission + Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working – Soho Friends & Soho Works memberships
At Chace People we place Excellent Talent with Exceptional Employers. Our Private Staff division focuses on House & Estate Managers, Butlers, Chauffeurs, Chefs & Kitchen Staff, Close Protection Operatives, Household Couples, Housekeepers & Laundresses, Nannies/Mannies, Governors/Governesses and various other exciting roles.
We are looking for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join our busy Private Staff Division.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Recruiter, ideally with a private household/childcare focus (luxury lifestyle support, concierge/hospitality and yachting backgrounds are also considered)
- Ambitious, sales driven and goal orientated individuals
- A genuine passion for recruitment
- Confidence with your communication style
- Analytical mindset to produce excellent research and results
Values we care about:
- Excellence – We love doing our ordinary jobs extraordinarily well
- Transparency – We believe our transparency will lead to other’s transformation
- Resourcefulness – Where there’s a will, there’s a way
- Eagerness to learn and progress – We don’t always know the answer, but we are eager to learn
- Open-mindedness and adaptability – Respect all ways. Always
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates within your specialist division and desk
- Identifying, assessing and engaging with skilled candidates through proactive recruiting techniques
- Business Development to include cold calling and networking
- Client account management and client retention
- Briefing the Research Assistants on individual mandates and on areas for growth within your specialist division and desk
- Overseeing candidate vetting and background checks
- CV advice and formatting
- Interview planning and advice
- CRM and ATS management
- Working with the Research Assistants and your Direct Line Manager to strategise on advertising opportunities
- Mentorship/training to junior consultants
About Chace People:
Here at Chace, we’re all about community and we celebrate personal talent, entrepreneurial spirit, mastery and purpose. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be inspired by what they do. Having great people around us is key to our success and we’ll support you and give you the autonomy to reach your big goals.
We are a specialist recruitment agency placing excellent talent with exceptional employers around the world. Based at a West London co-working space as part of the Soho House Group, you'll be provided with a MacBook, iPhone and all the tools you need to be successful in your role, including working with one of the best tech stacks in the industry! You will report to the Managing Directors and will be working alongside a team of specialist Recruitment Consultants and Researchers.
On top of a competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- Transparent uncapped commission structure which supports you to more than double your salary!
- Unlimited bonus potential including; restaurant vouchers and Apple products for meeting targets!
- Soho Friends membership (part of the Soho House Group), which includes preferential rates across Soho House globally and invites to members only events, plus discounts across some Soho House Group Restaurants and Cinemas, room rates, Cowshed Spa, Soho Home and more
- Team activities and wellbeing in the office, such as; Monday meditation, Friday drinks trolley and holiday theme activities
- Company Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays
So, what are you waiting for? Please upload your CV with a punchy paragraph as to why you’d like to work with us and apply now!