RESEARCH ASSISTANT WANTED FOR GROWING GLOBAL SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT AGENCY
ASAP start | Permanent contract
West London Co-Working space with flexi working offered
Competitive salary with unlimited bonus potential including; restaurant vouchers and even apple products for meeting targets!
What's the gig?
Chace People invite you to join our growing team of creative thinkers and problem solvers, transforming the way we view and approach recruitment. We are looking for bright, systematic and driven individuals who will be creative in their approach and motivated to work within a start-up, founder-led environment.
Based in a West London co-working space as part of the Soho House Group, you'll be provided with a MacBook, iPhone and all the tools you need to be successful in your role, including working with one of the best tech stacks in the industry! You will report to the Managing Directors and will be working alongside a team of specialist Recruitment Consultants and Researchers.
What we’re looking for:
- This role would suit a second, or third jobber out of education who is looking to expand their skillset and to work in a fast moving, people focused environment.
- You will have a good sense of the use of technology in the workplace, with a mix of people-oriented skills and a service mindset.
- Fluency in English is a must, with additional languages a bonus, but not a prerequisite.
- You will be confident with your communication style and will have an analytical mindset to produce excellent research for the team.
Your hours will be full-time, Monday-Friday generally 9am - 6pm.
Please note that we work across all timezones on international mandates, so a degree of flexibility may be required outside of these hours to meet certain projects, which will always be communicated to you.
Sounds great. What can I expect?
We work with some of the world’s most influential individuals and growing brands, helping respected professionals pave a course for long-term career success. As a Research Assistant, you’ll play a vital role in our team’s success in sourcing the best talent globally, in line with our briefs. Your job will include:
- Working on projects alongside the senior team and targets which will gain you access to the core of a specialist recruitment business.
- Your focus will include research and sourcing a strong pipeline of candidates, working alongside a team of specialist recruiters across their individual desks.
- Making calls and arranging candidate meetings.
- Administrative support and database entry, but we make this fun by setting you challenges to constantly improve yourself.
We’re all about community and we celebrate personal talent, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork. Having great people around us is key to our success, so we expect you to add value and to feel valued.
So, what are you waiting for? Please send us your CV with a punchy paragraph as to why you’d like to work with us and apply now!