TRAVELLING BUTLER FOR VIP FAMILY BASED IN ST TROPEZ
- St Tropez | Global travel, including the UK and US
- Salary: DOE for the right candidate
- Live in - 5.5 days a week | Monday – Saturday morning generally
- Must have EU Passport or right to work in EU
- Immediate Start
Chace People is searching for a modern-day Butler for this exciting travelling role, to be based in St Tropez. You will have EU citizenship, or the right to live and work in the EU, with flexibility and the ability to travel globally. This role is to support the main, male Principal of an ultra-high net worth family, who have exceptionally high standards throughout. You will provide wider support for the family and will be accompanying the Principal with his travel mainly between the UK and the US.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Resilient, with a hospitality and high-level service mindset
- Fit and healthy
- F&B focused with serving experience (both informal and silver service, as well as drinks service)
- Experienced with wardrobe management and packing
- Experienced with driving (to deputise for the usual Drivers)
- An excellent team player
- Fast on your feet and able to hit the ground running
- Well-presented and efficient
- Emotionally intelligent and patient
Your usual days can be long hours, consisting of serving breakfast, lunch and ending the day with dinner service. You will receive plenty of down-time during the day, in between meal service and this time will also be a chance for you to run any errands for the Principal or wider family. You will be working in fully-staffed households around the world, always consisting of Housekeepers and Drivers, alongside a Chef who will also form the travelling team.
This role would suit a career driven individual who is independent and a self-starter. You may have proven Butler experience within private households/estates, or you will come from a luxury hospitality/hotel background. As a modern-day Butler, you will also be expected to undertake some 1:1 PA duties for the Principal and to act as a Concierge; making bookings, sourcing gifts, personal shopping, organising travel and logistics. For the right person, you may also undertake House Manager duties, dependent on your level of skills and where your interests and strengths lie within the team.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you and interviews are taking place now!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.