PRIVATE CHEF FOR VIP FAMILY IN FL, USA
- $140,000 - $160,000 gross p.a. depending on experience
- Wellington, Florida | Live-out
- Full working rights for USA
- Spanish speaking candidates is a prerequisite
- To start no later than October 2022
This is a highly confidential position for a private VIP family in Florida. You will be working a 5-day week, (Tuesday – Saturday) with a second part-time Chef covering your 2 days off.
You will be based at a fully staffed family home in Wellington, Florida. This is an 8 month contracted role, starting in October 2022 and as Chef you will be preparing lunch and dinner for a family of four, as well catering for all events and dinner parties. You will also be cooking all the household staff meals too. For the right candidate, your contract could be made permanent for following years.
The family like simple, impeccably prepared food using fresh and organic ingredients sourced from the best suppliers. As Chef you will source the best, local (where possible) produce and build a consistent and high standard of contacts and suppliers, with constant assess to these options. The principals have a preference to Spanish/Mexican cuisine however are open to ideas from their Chef for a variety of menus and new meals to try.
Responsibilities will include:
- Menu planning and discussing weekly menus with the principals
- Preparing lunch and dinner for family
- Preparing all staff meals
- Food shopping and ordering
- Stock control
- Cleaning and organising of fridges, store cupboards and kitchen equipment
- Daily clean down of kitchen to the highest of standards
- Impeccable hygiene
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Calm under pressure
We are looking for candidates who are available to interview and trial ASAP with a view to start no later than 1st October 2022.
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply. Menu and a portfolio of your food will also be requested.