- West London | Immediate start for 3 month FTC
- Discretionary performance bonus offered each month of contract
- Hybrid working from home and occasionally from fun company office
- Must be able to work from own laptop
- Permanent job opportunities (not guaranteed)
Hamamingo is fast becoming the UK’s leading supplier of Turkish Hammam towels. We a smart and sustainable alternative to traditional towels and throws for homeowners, gift givers and globetrotters.
We are looking for bright, dynamic and driven individuals who will be creative in their approach and motivated to work within a start-up, founder-led environment.
An e-commerce brand, we also have a presence on the beloved British high street with retail partners such as Joules and FY! We are expanding our retail presence and are looking to challenge our intern in a positive way and to add to your career development as you contribute to the growth of our start-up.
Reporting to the Co-Founder in London and a remote working Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails and other marketing collateral
- Assist with - and contribute your ideas to - the creation of written, video and image content for all marketing channels
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends, retail partners and marketplaces
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Assist in the management of website SEO
- Measure and report regularly to the Co-Founder the results of marketing initiatives
- Help with planning and organising of marketing events
- Any ad hoc special duties/projects as set to you by the Co-Founders
- A solid and applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Desired Education and Experience level:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Planoly, Trello and more)
As a Marketing Intern you’ll be working as hybrid from home, occasionally from a creative and busy office environment in one of West London’s most sought after co-working spaces and from time-to-time in other locations in London as necessitated by the needs of the business. Hamamingo is all about community and we celebrate personal talent, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork, having great people around us is key to our success.
So, what are you waiting for?
Please apply with your CV and a punchy paragraph as to why you’d like to work with us!