MAINTENANCE MANAGER FOR LARGE VILLA IN ST. TROPEZ
- £60,000+ per annum dependent on experience
- St. Tropez, France | Occasional Global Travel
- Full-Time | Live-in, Monday – Friday with flexibility
- French Language skills would be a bonus
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Maintenance Manager for a beautiful family villa in St. Tropez. This role would suit candidates with maintenance and facilities management experience from private property and/or hotel backgrounds. You will enjoy variety in your work, having a hands-on approach to achieve and exceed goals and expectations, and ultimately to be results-driven and focused!
The successful candidate will join a large established team of existing staff. The Principal has many properties globally, so there will be an expectation to travel as and when required. The principal is seeking a Maintenance Manager with vast experience in:
- Building maintenance and property management
- Vehicle maintenance
- Project Management to include extensive renovations, both to the existing property and for new projects
- Budget management; research, costings and presentation planning
As the ideal Property Manager we’re looking for:
- Confidence in all areas of repairs and general maintenance. You will oversee budgeting and have the foresight of cost-effective solutions in all areas, without sacrificing the integrity and high standards of workmanship
- An exceptional eye for detail and a proactive nature. Understanding the needs of the Principal and his family to make sure the property is always prepared and ready for their arrival
- A practical approach ensuring that any issues which crop up are quickly and efficiently dealt with. This role is ideally suited to someone who is handy themselves and who will be able to fix/repair and deal with problems in the first instance, before having to call in contractors
- Project Management skills; from concept through execution, to completion, overseeing renovations and extension projects, compiling research and presenting your findings in a clear and concise manner
- Confidence in driving
- You will also be expected to travel to the principal’s other properties as and when required
- Solid, proven experience working in private settings and a “roll up your sleeves” nature, helping your team as required with grounds-keeping, handyman duties and possessing practical skills and a penchant to get the job done!
- Previous experience in building, or engineering would be an added bonus and very desirable
Okay, what can I expect?
Your working week will be Monday to Friday, generally 9am – 6pm with flexibility when the Principal is in residence. At these times you will be required to adjust your working hours and overtime will be given back to you in lieu.
This is a live-in position with accommodation provided for on the estate.
Flexibility for some global travel to the other properties, with the principal and family, as and when required.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch with us today for further details and to discuss how your expertise could be the perfect fit for this exciting role.