EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER / HOUSE MANAGER POSITION FOR UHNW CLIENT IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UK
- Salary up to £60,000 gross p.a. (DOE)
- Location: Gloucestershire, UK
- Hours: 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, plus every other weekend
- Live-out | Drivers License Required
- Permanent | Full Time
The Chace People team is looking for a flexible, professional Executive Housekeeper/House Manager to join a UHNW Family in the South Western English countryside. This is a hands-on role where you will be managing a large family home with multiple outbuildings with almost sole responsibility for their management and upkeep.
Reporting to the Estate Manager and working as part of a small team, this position would suit someone who is a real all-rounder where no job is too big or too small. You will need to be able to act autonomously as the Principal is often not in residence, be self-motivated and able to use your initiative to ensure the property is always ready for their Principal’s arrival.
The ideal candidate will have private household experience, ideally as a Housekeeper, have top level organisational skills, with a professional and positive attitude. Flexibility is key in this role as the Principal’s schedule is ever changing and you will be expected to be on site when he is in residence, including weekends when needed. The Principal values privacy so you will have the
emotional intelligence to anticipate his needs and requests, being present only when required.
Duties as will include (but will not be limited to):
- Cleaning & general housekeeping - maintaining the Principal’s high standards at all times
- Managing improvements and repairs as and when needed through the Principal’s PA.
- Managing the stocking both the Gloucestershire home and his main London residence
- Running errands and shopping
- Packing of luggage
- Supervising a part time cleaner
- Assisting guests & visitors
- Organising and assisting with social events, dinners, summer barbecues, parties
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the Principal - occasionally have to help with the children's drop off / collection plans
Interviews taking place now and if this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
|Salary from:||GBP £50,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £60,000.00|