ROTA NANNY FOR A LOVELY UHNW FAMILY IN KENSINGTON, LONDON
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 gross p.a. depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
- Kensington, London
- Live in | 1 week on/off | 24/7
- Accommodation: private room with bathroom
The Chace People team is looking for a fun and caring Rota Nanny to join our lovely client in Kensington, London, with the responsibility to look after their three boys between 4 and 10 years old. This is a 1 week on/off role, with 24/7 availability. When travelling the rota would be up to 3 weeks at the time.
Ideally, you will have experience working in a busy household and as part of the team, with excellent checkable references, along with a proven track record of looking after more than one child at a time in a sole charge and shared capacity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All Nursery duties
- Cooking nutritious meals for children if needed
- Baking with them and planning fun and engaging activities
- Taking them to afterschool classes, birthday parties, playdates and parks
- Helping with homework and school projects
- Maintaining the children’s wardrobes, rooms and play areas
- Babysitting and travelling with the family (packing and unpacking for trips)
As the ideal Nanny for the family you will be energetic, with a creative and individual approach to each child. Flexibility is a must and the family are looking for someone who is able to get the ground running. Previous experience with children of this age is needed and the right Nanny would be able to provide support and care for all three boys. Experience with behaviour management in school-aged children is beneficial and a career Nanny/Educator is desired!
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do get in touch to hear more about this highly recommended role!
Please note that candidates with relevant experience and excellent, checkable references need only apply.
|Salary from:||GBP £55,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £60,000.00|